WORK WITH US
The OASIS Invites Talented Teachers
The OASIS invites applications for teaching positions, from experienced and focused individuals, who can meet the challenges of a world class school education that we are offering through the Cambridge Assessment International Education Curriculum / Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations.
The following is for the academic session 2021 – 22 (CL IX to XII) / (CL VI to VIII)
- Political Science
- Accounts & Commerce
Note – Preference will be given to candidates who are well-versed in English and with a rich experience in the required field.
- Qualification – Post Graduation in the above cited subjects, UGC recognised B.Ed. and should have 5 years experience in teaching Board classes.
- Seeking teachers who will encourage and foster intellectual curiosity and take in account the differing abilities of students and differentiate work accordingly.
- He/She must be well versed and experienced in conducting online sessions to meet future needs.
- The CV must mention all Educational Qualifications and Experiences along with the timelines.
- The application should include (a) A covering letter, (b) A professional statement addressing the application criteria and outlining a vision for the role at The OASIS, and (c) The CV should include a list of two references relevant to the position applied.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for subsequent interviews.
- Candidates should submit their resumes along with self attested testimonials online to [email protected] or may send it through post/courier to the address below:
Applications are to be addressed to:
Mr Sanjiv Bathla
(School Director & Head of School)
Sports City, New Raipur,
Thano Airport Expressway,
Raipur, Dehradun – 248008