Grade IX to XII
The OASIS School programme for students in Grades IX to XII is dedicated to preparing students for important challenges that lie ahead of them. To this end, there are two distinct phases to our High School experience: The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education grades IX and X and the Indian School Certificate. grades XI and XII.
The Programme is recognized nationally as an outstanding preparation for university studies. Furthermore, its philosophy and Learner Profile align with our objectives.
These School years will prepare students for challenging external examinations while continuing to promote effective communication skills as well as the qualities possessed by true global citizens. These will be accomplished by:
- Providing students with a wide range of learning strategies that address diverse learning; styles and the unique academic needs of each individual;
- Reinforcing the importance of culture, identity and sense of self;
- Creating opportunities for students to collaborate with each other, so they continue to recognize and appreciate the importance of teamwork and team building;
- Further developing effective communication skills that transcend nationality and embrace open-mindedness and diversity;
- Establishing a learning environment that is conducive to building self-confidence and appreciating the intrinsic value of all members of the school community.