FEE PAYMENT AND SCHEDULE
- Fee should be paid on quarterly basis on or before 15th March, 15th June, 15th September and 15th December, failing which you will be liable for late fees or readmission as per conditions.
- Above fee structure covers charges for academic instruction as well as facilities provided for academic excellence, for all arrangement and excellence in various sports and games, hobbies, community service and other cocurricular activities.
- Expenditures on excursion will be charged separately.
- Uniforms, books and stationery would have to be purchased separately.
- Expenditure on various certification exams conducted by National & International agencies will be charged separately (optional).
- In general yearly increase in the fee of 10% or as corresponding to the inflation may be expected.
- There will be a slab change fee increase between groups of classes depending on school hours, facilities and services.
- No service tax or GST is included in the above fees. In case there is such imposition from the government, we can get back to the parents regarding the prescribed increase.
- SCHOOL FEES SHALL BE COLLECTED ONLY THROUGH ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MODES.
Payment Details For RTGS/NEFT
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch||SME Branch, Rajpur Road, Dehradun|
|Account Name||The OASIS|